ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another newbie thread sorry

CLIO PH1 172
so iv had my dslr for about 7/8 months now (canon 450D)

and being an architect student so far all iv used it for is for getting images of buildings, mainly for refrence reasons not to show them off.

but now im thinking if iv got the equipment why not use it to its full potentiol other wise i might as well of brought a 5mpix digicam crap

any way heres some images iv taken today (trying to use the camera a bit better than previusly) dont laugh but some advice would be nice lol

IMG_4320.jpg

IMG_4297.jpg

IMG_4293.jpg

IMG_4292.jpg

IMG_4385.jpg

IMG_4223.jpg

IMG_4247.jpg

:eek::S

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Its nice mate but some of your pictures looks abit noisy.
What iso did you take those pictures at?

Ian

Focus TDCi
Looking at the EXIF data, they were all taken at ISO200, except for the night shot at 1600. I'm guessing the auto-ISO is turned on. They all seem to be taken in auto mode as well I think.

They're nice shots, but basically the auto modes are there to get a 'guaranteed' shot. It doesn't mean that you will get the best shot or the most creative shot, so the best advice I can give would be to take a few minutes to read the stickies at the top of the forum to take advantage of the other features of the camera (Aperture/Shutter/Manual priority etc.)

Good start though. :)

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Looking at the EXIF data, they were all taken at ISO200, except for the night shot at 1600. I'm guessing the auto-ISO is turned on. They all seem to be taken in auto mode as well I think.

They're nice shots, but basically the auto modes are there to get a 'guaranteed' shot. It doesn't mean that you will get the best shot or the most creative shot, so the best advice I can give would be to take a few minutes to read the stickies at the top of the forum to take advantage of the other features of the camera (Aperture/Shutter/Manual priority etc.)

Good start though. :)

Like Ian said. Couldnt be put in better words. ;)