ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another newbie...

Hello everyone,

i've just signed up so thought i'd say hello...

i currently drive a Pug 205 Gti but looking for another 16v as i love them!!

i'm also pretty familiar with them as i've owned 2 Clio 16v's and a phase 2 172.....
which unfortunatly has been wrote off! :(

anyway i'm going to be looking in the for sale section most of the time trying to find a good deal on a 16v'er ;)

Cheers

Thanks for the welcomes :)

quick question...am i not able to reply to a topic in the for sale section??
do you have to be a full member type thing??

seen wazza16valver selling his 16v and sounds mint but can't reply!?

Thanks people ;)

Megane Mk4
you have to be a full club member to post in there iirc ..
pm him.. (go to members list at the top of the page, click on his username and when it brings up his profile they'll be a link to private message him, click that and roberts your mums brother ;)

Andi

106 GTi
Welcome to CS.

How do tyou find the 205 compared to the Valver's you heve owned? Looking for a new daily drive and am thinking of another 1.9 GTi, but really fancy a 16V as a change?

r-jay said:
Welcome to CS.

How do tyou find the 205 compared to the Valver's you heve owned? Looking for a new daily drive and am thinking of another 1.9 GTi, but really fancy a 16V as a change?

that's a tough call that is.....

overall i prefer the Clio 16v as it has the looks, power and comfort.

but to drive i prefer the 205 as i think this is more of a drivers car...being the old skool rally **** it is...making it more fun!!

but for a everyday car i'd choose the 16v as i'm doing because i'm looking for one to buy at the mo.. cheers