ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another nooob!! hi....

2003 clio 172
hi everyone!
i have just departed the world of the Mk2 Golf GTI and have purchased a 2003 clio 172 in dark blue:):)
wanted one of these for ages and was looking last year up to £5k but unbelievably couldnt find a good un'
i found this one at a small dealership and paid £2250.... its gleaming and lovely and will have a new cam belt before pickup.
its got a few miles (127k to be exact !!! yikes!) but has really been looked after
looking forward to seeing whats what on the forums and will no doubt find you a good bunch ;);)

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
Welcome mate, hope you enjoy the place.

Get paid up to be a full member, theres a load of extras that you'll get access to.

Hyundai i40
we a good bunch here

well worth paying for membership too

Welcome to having a proper car ;)

and get some pics up :)

clio 172
Hi, Great car, looks in great condition, does the mileage put off at all? Be interesting to know if it has any squeaks or rattles?

2003 clio 172
Thanks for the comments guys
the mileage was scary but when I turned up and saw the car, it looked so tidy and complete.
Nice and tight to drive with a good surge at 5k and all pretty squeak free inside
it really defies it's mileage