ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another One Bites The Dust.

Clio 182
same ere guys,i wrote my xr2i off when i was 18,rolled it,an 1 of my mates crushed his vertibre,he couldnt walk 4 a while

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Thanks for all the comments.Didnt really think I was going too fast.Corner was a bit sharper than I thought.As I came out of the bend lost the arse end, spun 180 degress, hit the grass verge,rolled on to its side and ended up in the ditch.

Nasty trait with the Clio's, rear end losing grip.

Personally I prefer understeer to oversteer. Much more of a chance of saving the car and oneself.

R26r R26
I cant really blame the car it was down to the stupid fooking driver.God I feel pissed off with myself.

mini cooper (RIP 172)
I cant really blame the car it was down to the stupid fooking driver.God I feel pissed off with myself.

yer i was so pissed off with my self, and even tho i had blood all over my head i was more pissed at the state of the car!

but like i was told its just a pice of metal, your ok thats whats counts;)

R26r R26
No the interior is intact,appart from being full of glass.I have had to take the stereo/sub/amp out as for some reason I cant shut the door,and the local pikeys will have a field day.

R26r R26

yer i was so pissed off with my self, and even tho i had blood all over my head i was more pissed at the state of the car!

but like i was told its just a pice of metal, your ok thats whats counts;)
Cheers mate.Absolutely shat myself (not literally)when it happened.For a while I was stuck in the car as it was on its side in the ditch.I couldnt get the passenger door open at first and the engine was still running.I thought it would have cut out.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Surprised the holy-than-thou crowd haven't arrived yet to preach about how they never make mistakes and stuff hehe :D

Good you're ok mate :) It's only a car at the end of the day, just metal and plastic - the fact you're ok is all that really matters. It's insured and can be replaced :)

And it has to be a Trophy! If you're getting a 182, you may as well get the best one. Things with number plaques are cool hehe!

Dan

R26r R26
Thanks for all the comments.Once again to the people who are pm-ing there are no bits for sale at this moment in time.(bloody vultures:rasp: )

340i
Thanks for all the comments.Once again to the people who are pm-ing there are no bits for sale at this moment in time.(bloody vultures:rasp: )

hahaa... After about an hour of posting pics of my crash last year i had 7 PM's regarding parts?!

Oh and by the way how much do you want for the bonnet and front bumper? :rasp: LOL

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
A real shame to see this Rob, At least there are plenty of pics to remind us of how good it was - Looking forward to what you will have next now though. Will you manage to keep it quiet and then turn up at a meet to suprise everyone? I doubt it! ;)

G/W 200 and project Vdub
Gutted for you m8 it was a tidy car!
u can still test drive mine but u cant got over 30 and no country roads;)

Titanium 182
Im becoming scared of driving my clio round wet corners on country roads above 50 which tbf is probably too fast anyway,

Mine spun 540 degress the other day ended up backwards through a fence,
god knows how i only managed to break a tail light.

Onwards and upwards mate :]
James

Last edited: