ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Pre-FCS Clean - Trophy

120d M Sport
Cheers all.

Alex - I didn't even realise you were there today fella, I would have come and said hello. Re: the pics - cheers! All that I mean is that my DSLR/lenses are probably the cheapest out there, glad to see that people seem to think I can still get decent results with it though :)

I didn't realise you were going either mate...just copped the car and recognised the plate! Shame, woulda sorted something out otherwise. My car was parked over on 106owners (literally out in the wilderness!)

Ah, there was me thinking I could spend say £150 and take pictures like that ;) !

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Cheers all.

I didn't realise you were going either mate...just copped the car and recognised the plate! Shame, woulda sorted something out otherwise. My car was parked over on 106owners (literally out in the wilderness!)

Ah, there was me thinking I could spend say £150 and take pictures like that ;) !

I know mate, just noticed on Facebook you were there too! Pity, eh? For £250 I found a link for Gally a while back which included the body and two of the len's I own ;)

Sir_Dave said:
Looks awesome!!! Clean mine?

;)

Cheers Dave. Are you coming to CS Saturday mate? I'm sure we can get yours sparkling for that ;)

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Cheers Dave. Are you coming to CS Saturday mate? I'm sure we can get yours sparkling for that ;)

Unfortunately not, flying out to Thailand on the same day!!

Just a word of advice, if you want to keep it looking mint, dont buy Carbon Lorraines. My wheels are f*cked already & they've only been on 2 weeks lol ...

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Unfortunately not, flying out to Thailand on the same day!!

Just a word of advice, if you want to keep it looking mint, dont buy Carbon Lorraines. My wheels are f*cked already & they've only been on 2 weeks lol ...

PMSL!

IMG_0670.jpg

That's how yours should look though ;)

Cheers Joey, I agree - well impressed.

120d M Sport
Always next year mate, assuming you'll have the T (you ought to with it looking as good as that!)

I may still rock up to CS Saturday though as it's down the road.