ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Sunroof Question!

Hi,

I know there are quite a few leaky sunroof threads but I have a specific question. On a mk 2 clio how should the water drain from the rim around the sunroof glass to the drain that you can see if you lift the sunroof fully.

Water just seems to collect around the rim of the glass on mine and there is a wet patch on the roof.

Is the water collecting in the rim normal or should it drain to the trays under the sunroof?? Hope this makes some sense!

Cheers Dave

Can anyone help? Even just go out and pour a jug of water on your sunroof and see if it drains away?!?

1.2 Dynamique billabong
i think water stay on the rim of mine too. you could remove the glass (by pressing the red button on the handle) and pour water down the drainage tray to see if it is blocked. although i think having a bit is normal just because of the way the sunroof is designed

cheers jim the drainage tray works fine i have tested it. What i don't understand is how the water gets to the drainage tray as it is never wet.

It is Dan! Still worring as much as ever LOL. Hope you are good. Thinking of getting some ducks for the car LOL