ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Titanium 182

FF Titanium 182
Picked her up just over a month ago. Here she is home the day I picked her up!

img02251u.jpg

29,947 miles on the clock, full fat but lowered on Apex's (cue the haters) Cambelt was a year overdue (thanks Rentech) and had been sat on the previous owner's driveway for a year and used once a fortnight to go the shop on sunday lol

img02391b.jpg

This was the result of a pigeon at 70 on the journey home from collecting her. Wasnt too annoyed as I knew how cheap the skoda splitter is, I was more annoyed at the Shaun of the Dead style blood splatter up the bonnet :S

img02371v.jpg

I was a little confused about the car when I first got it really as It had all the usual trappings of Cliosport membership circa 2008/9: Beesting aerial, clear side repeaters, silvervisions etc and I found it hard to believe it wasn't a forum car. So when I found this crumpled up under the boot floor it all made sense. (Anybody know the car out of interest?)

Anyway, after sorting out a misfire issue and a leaking cv joint I finally got the old snow foam and clay bar out. Apologies for poor camera, only had the iPhone to hand, anyway a couple of clean pics:

img02971q.jpg

img02851.jpg

img02901y.jpg

img02931.jpg

img02881x.jpg

And one of my little helper lol

img03011o.jpg

Going to try and keep to the OEM look but do have a couple plans

A-pillar retrim
Handbrake gaiter retrim
Custom remap (mainly for idle quality) with overrun though ;)
Alloy refurb
OEM looking exhaust (old one is on the way out)
Paint correction
Get to a few meets!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks great. Apex do give the car a decent stance :eek: