ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another year over - Well done!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hello!

Just a quick note to say thanks for your attendance this year. The new venue was much improved over Rockingham and it was actually a half decent show really - So thanks!

Special thanks to:
Brian - Manning the shop all day and never leaving it, despite missing out on some fun.
Owen - Helping Brian with the shop
Donny & his mate (didn't get a name) - Parking cars and helping pack up
Tom - Being a van boss.

So yeah thanks a lot (again1) - Hopefully see you all in two months @ ClioSport Saturday :approve:

Luke!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Another great show and stand organisation from Admin.

I should have spent more time in the club tent, proper sunburn :(

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
Had an excellent day and very well organised respect to all involved. Defiantly will b back next year

I'd also like to thank Don for helping me out when I needed a jump start when I was leaving... cheers pal I owe you one :approve:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Stand was well organised. Had a great day. Got a clio sport brolly too so further advertising commences, whilst staying dry ;)

Cheers guys.
Chris

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
brilliant day tbh!! lots of smart clio's there. looking forward to CSS

p.s sorry in advance for caulsing any clouds of deisel sutt looming the air. me and gary was having sut wars, in our dCi's :eek:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Just got in. Brian helped me unload the tent.

Knackered. Good day.

Night xx

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Thank you everyone!

I thought the umbrella sales were very odd! We only sold them when it wasn't raining! :S

Was nice to speak to some people I've never met before :approve:

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Havent been to a show with you guys before but it all looked well organised to me, although I arrived so late I only just had time to rush through briefing and soundcheck and get tyres changed etc before first track session so didnt really get to speak to many people.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Thank you everyone!

I thought the umbrella sales were very odd! We only sold them when it wasn't raining! :S

Was nice to speak to some people I've never met before :approve:

I bought a brolly off you when it wasn't raining. Purely to keep in boot for future events etc. cheers.

Yeah thanks to everyone involved in making it a good day.

Was my first show in my 182 so I guess I came to a good one! I presume the 2 guys talking to me while I was waiting to go on the parade lap were admin? I was pretty much at the front in the RB, next to the 2 black 197's?

Whoever it was, nice to meet you and put a face to a username :)

Can't wait for CSS.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I bought a brolly off you when it wasn't raining. Purely to keep in boot for future events etc. cheers.

Forward planning - I'm a great admirer of that, don't get me wrong.

I just thought we would have sold some when it was actually raining

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Forward planning - I'm a great admirer of that, don't get me wrong.

I just thought we would have sold some when it was actually raining

Maybe when it was raining people didnt want to get wet walking over to the gazeebo to buy a brolly so stayed sheltered instead? lol

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Maybe when it was raining people didnt want to get wet walking over to the gazeebo to buy a brolly so stayed sheltered instead? lol

LOL, Owen was actually stood outside the marquee modeling one for a bit, I think he scared people away

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Yeah thanks to everyone involved in making it a good day.

Was my first show in my 182 so I guess I came to a good one! I presume the 2 guys talking to me while I was waiting to go on the parade lap were admin? I was pretty much at the front in the RB, next to the 2 black 197's?

Whoever it was, nice to meet you and put a face to a username :)

Can't wait for CSS.

That was me and Owen (the mod)

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I think a mug is the next thing for me to purchase. Will there be a stand at CSS?

Anyone else go out in the 265 trophy or the raider? Was awesome!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I think a mug is the next thing for me to purchase. Will there be a stand at CSS?

Anyone else go out in the 265 trophy or the raider? Was awesome!

There certainly will! With more stock than we had at Fcs, sold out of the mugs yesterday :)

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Sorted then. Not been to CSS so I'm looking forward to it.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
You too mate!

Eta: I was the one who ran around telling everyone to turn their engines off and save their petrol.

clio sport 172
welldone every one was good day , dose any one know who was taking the offical photos this year and what there website is

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
You too mate!

Eta: I was the one who ran around telling everyone to turn their engines off and save their petrol.

Good at selling stuff AND giving out money saving tips! :approve: