ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anoy one splashed out on the new xbox?

clio 16v
What do you think of it? my old 20gb is on its way out and thinking about getting one.. is it worth it? or should i just go for the elite? cheers

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
nah myne is still working fine, and the nosiy fan doesnt bother me so the new one wont really benifit me.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
My dad did but he's a Microsoft wh**e. Not had a look yet but he reakons it's the mutts nuts..

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Since you can get elites for 120 id go for an elite, plus you get a 3 year warranty which microsoft got rid of on the S model.

Does EXACTLY the same thing so why pay more than needed? Oh a mirror finish, big whoop! :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yep, I have. It's awesome.

I passed on the Elite, so the time was right.

It's a LOT quieter, which was my main gripe with the old system.

Decided not too in the end as its rarely used anyways but I will do once my 13GBgives up the ghost!

182 Full of Fat
Yep only because my other broke. I don't think it's that much quieter tbh and it gives off even more heat.
Looks slick though to be fair

Polo + Micra
the only noisey part of the original xbox was the dvd drive imho

but i still went from a super elite to the new one but i'm not convinced it's any good

as i was playing fallout 3 the other day and i was just walking along and it was jumpy and i'm sure it wasn't like that before:S

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
I upgraded from an Elite and love it

it is much quiter, not only in terms of fan noise, but the DVD drive is quieter too

looks awesome, gloss black and chrome, looks a more quality product and is slightly smaller too

spec wise, bigger HDD, built-in N wifi, etc...

it's all good ;)

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
standalone bluray players are peanuts now

luckily I have a PS3 as well ;)