ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anthracite colour code

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Correct. Good luck finding someone who will use that paint code though.

Rover stone grey is a close match to it.

Jon, you're spot on with that comment. My standard silver centre cap was losing its paint, so went to local place which are very good with paint matching...and they couldn't find the Ixel stuff...so had to blend it by hand to get as close a match as possible. (Total pain!)

I'm dreading getting my wheels refurbished due to this reason.

Hopefully I can find someone that will do it, or I'll just have to get a powdercoater to find me a close match :(

We do alot in 205-110, we've done numerous center caps that get matched back to origonal 205-110 wheels and its been spot on, we use a proper IXELL supplier rather than having anouther supplier try and match it.

clio 182, 62 beetle
iv got use of an ici nexa spectrometre and in my opinion they work the best out of all the paint systems that have them! so all i'd need is a rim in the right colour:eek: