ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Bristol-based RRS 200 owners?

I hate to do this in my first post as a newbie on a forum but I'm after some help (don't worry I don't have £1.6bn locked in an offshore account that I need someone to bring back to the UK if they'll only share their bank details with me!). I've got the money sat in the bank for a 14 plate RRS 200 Lux but I have a dilemma...I've got a steep driveway going down to my house, and no sensible way to park on the road (unless I consider mirrors and unscraped paint as optional).

I really need to try an actual RRS on my actual driveway (very gently) to see if there's sufficient ground clearance and I'm willing to pay for the privilege. None of the Renault dealers hereabouts have a demonstrator and whilst I'm going to try Fish Brothers in Swindon I don't hold out much hope.

If you're a Bristol-based RRS 200 owner I'll happily buy you a tank full of your chosen fuel and enough cash for a round of drinks if you can spare me the time to try this out. Just reply here or drop me a PM/DM and we'll sort something out.