ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any detailers in the Reading/Maidenhead area??

Weeman sucks ****
As above and surrounding areas. My car could do with a good seeing to, PC and all that lark as I doubt very much I could do it properly. It's 90k old now and I've only waxed/clayed her once lol. Saying that, apart from the stone chips it doesn't seem that bad (dare I say it).

Any ideas on a cost would be good too?

Cheers

E90
I never thought I'd see the fcuking day, the king of dirty cars posts in here, pass me the fcuking rope, my life is over...

Brazo is mobile chris and you've seen the quality of his work although your car more than likely wants paint by now ;)

Weeman sucks ****
You bunch of cheeky little cnuts, I sh.it you!

Jokes aside, Loony you're right and ideally I need a new bonnet respray and front bumper. I've seen a few uber geeks on detailing world have sorted their chips out themselves but I haven't got the bottle for that!

Trouble is money for bodyshop work could easily cover a roll cage which I want more.

You wait til saturday Richardson and Dutch...

xx

You bunch of cheeky little cnuts, I sh.it you!

Jokes aside, Loony you're right and ideally I need a new bonnet respray and front bumper. I've seen a few uber geeks on detailing world have sorted their chips out themselves but I haven't got the bottle for that!

Trouble is money for bodyshop work could easily cover a roll cage which I want more.

You wait til saturday Richardson and Dutch...

xx

Get onto Butter boy then he'll make the best of what paint is left on there. He's now a jedi knight in the black art of rotary work as well as PC'ing ;)

LOL I must be an uber geek!!

MazdaMx5018.jpg

MazdaMx5019.jpg

Sorry but I wouldn't recommend Brazo, well not unless you don't want to drive the car again, I've seen his work and even I wouldn't want to risk it getting even the slightest bit of dirt on it again after he's worked his magic, they are just too clean to drive, maybe put in the living room to look at 24/7 :p