ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any good tips for vista and windows xp

Does anyone have any handy tips for windows vista or xp they want to share ?

I.e. Is there any hidden features etc etc

Or anyway of improving any of them ?

Ubuntu!

If its that shite that you have to ask. Why dont you ask yourself why Microshaft havent done it before they charged you for the software.

Pointless asking for Windows advice here. Most people that will reply are Linux fan boys or Anti Microsoft (Except when it comes to Xbox).

What issues are you having that you are looking to improve on? Performance, Funtionality?

Pointless asking for Windows advice here. Most people that will reply are Linux fan boys or Anti Microsoft (Except when it comes to Xbox).

What issues are you having that you are looking to improve on? Performance, Funtionality?

Anti Microsoft

LOL

Cheers mate ;)

I'm looking on trying to improve performance(by getting rid of or disabling un needed programs/ functions).

My laptop has 120gb hd and 1gb ram and is used for net mostly and uploading digital camera pics and occasional microsoft office spreadsheets etc if that helps

1) Open an empty notepad file

2) Type "Bush hid the facts" (without the quotes)

3) Save it as whatever you want.

4) Close it, and re-open it.