ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any good??

Lionel Richie
do you think suspension that costs less than £200 is going to be good?

standard shocks are £50 a corner for reference............................

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
go for the raceland coilovers, thats whats recommened for non sports on a budget. Arent that bad for the money apparently. ill be buying some myself soon.

Clio 1.2
Been reading up on the raceland coilovers and i want some :p would give that nice touch to the look.
once fitted is there anything else that needs doin? or fit them set them to the height you want and then your all sorted?

e92 330i
Been reading up on the raceland coilovers and i want some :p would give that nice touch to the look.
once fitted is there anything else that needs doin? or fit them set them to the height you want and then your all sorted?

Fit them, spend a week or so getting the ride hight you want, then you'll need camber and wheel alignment. If you go quite low 70mm+ you'll need spacers more then likely to achieve some negative camber!

Clio 1.2
aaaa cheers mate!
dont think ill be going that low, need abit more practicality cause one place i work has a very nasty hump to get into it!

Clio 1.2
yeahhhh my mate will hopefully help me fit them, then ill take them to my mechanic man or a cheapo place to get wheels aligned. spending quite abit on my car lately i like it :D