ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any good

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™

Have come across http://www.cel-direct.com/details.asp?ProductID=3801THIS. Want it keep it all the same if it makes sense, because I have got http://digitalsounddirect.co.uk/shop/product/products_id/84.htmlTHIS CD unit. So I would like to keep all things as KEENWOOD (Im fussy :eek:)

So before I go ahead and buy the Kenwood Sub & amp kit from cel-direct.com is there anything I need to check for? Also, not really sure of any places that will fit and install it. As I have phoned Halfords and asked, and they said NO :mad:. Anyone got any names of places that fit car audio within Bristol area?

Polo + Micra

im not a fan of KENWOOD stuff(should have stuck to making blenders)

it looks ok but i cant comment on what it is actually like.

installing it is easy as long as you take your time and make sure every thing is tight.

Skoda Fabia vRS

dont pay someone to install it, do it yourself, its easy !

ive seen loads of stuff fitted at work by so called pros and some of the installs ive seen are shocking

if you want something cheap you can get JBL packages at Motor World that are practically half price, range from £120 - £170, with a choice of 10" or 12" sub, and 2 or 4 channel amp, with sub box

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™

Ok, will have to look for my nearest Motor World.

But I have got a little something that is confusing me slightly. What are the differences between a 2 way / 4 way amp? :confused:

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™

Quote: Originally posted by BRUN on 18 April 2005

dont pay someone to install it, do it yourself, its easy !

ive seen loads of stuff fitted at work by so called pros and some of the installs ive seen are shocking

if you want something cheap you can get JBL packages at Motor World that are practically half price, range from £120 - £170, with a choice of 10" or 12" sub, and 2 or 4 channel amp, with sub box

WOW! What great prices for a Sub & Amp package!!

Nearest Motor World is about 4 miles from me :)

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea they are cheap, sub, amp and box, you do need a wiring kit though but they are still very cheap packages

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™

Quote: Originally posted by cutehomoboi on 18 April 2005

Ok, will have to look for my nearest Motor World.

But I have got a little something that is confusing me slightly. What are the differences between a 2 way / 4 way amp? :confused:

BUMP !!!

Polo + Micra

the difference is that with a 4-channel amp you can run the sub off two of the channels (bridged) abd amp up the fronts with the spare pair.