ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any ideas for upgrades

Clio182
Morning all , I have just bought a Clio 182 Renaultsport and was wondering what things people could recommend for me to upgrade, ie chip, exhaust induction kit etc.... Just after opinons at this stage....

Best do a search

IMO lighter wheels first thing then learn to use the car fully and see what you want.

Clio182
Nice 1, been "testing" it out on country Roads of Norfolk, seems quite quick but not liking the lag up to 5000 rpm though, how can I stop that?

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
Remap. But you might want to do other stuff first so they can taylor the remap to your car.

Cup'd Monaco 172
Engine performance isn't really a weak point for the 182.

Light weight wheels is a good idea.

Do you find anything lacking? is it too slow, too soft, too much body roll, or poor brake etc

Don't mod for the sake of it.

Clio182
Engine performance isn't really a weak point for the 182.

Light weight wheels is a good idea.

Do you find anything lacking? is it too slow, too soft, too much body roll, or poor brake etc

Don't mod for the sake of it.

To be honest this is why I asked.... I have no plans to actually do anything for a while, just thinking about future.......remapping had been mentioned, I know a few people that can do that for me.Regarding the " Do you find anything lacking" side of things, only power up to 5000 rpm.... but after that its fine...