ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any issues with slamming a clio?

U got 45 or 40 tyre

im running a 50 profile mate, wish id have got 45 tho tyres are 165 50 r15 stretched onto a 7j with et20 i think

And have u still got front ARB on... i have taken mine off and car drop more.. and have cut a lots of crap out the left arch and still seem rub but can't find where:/

I havent had to change anything, not removed anything or cut anything

is the rubbing only under full lock? my archliner was scuffed bad when it was rubbing

clio dci
I have 195/45/15 on 8j with et20.... only rub when taken sharp bends at like 20-30mph plus when all the load is on that wheel but can't seem find where it rubs there no marks :/

e92 330i
Not sure how these people run so low, the cat on my 182 hits some speed bumps and its only on sportlines!!

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
I cant go much lower and im useing prolines.

My Cat - Center section join likes to sag abit. And i have even replaced them both with new items and they still sag. I did try Sportline springs but any bigger then normal speedbumps would catch. (the ones you drive over and they go under if you do it right.)

Cio 172 Cup,Porsche
You'll be straining the heck out of the ball joints when radically lowering the car, and it won't do the rest of the steering mechanism much good either. But, who cares about safety when you can go around looking foolish.