ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any one bought these???

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio TCe + Corsa VXR
Stay well clear , i bought front and rears , rear wheel bearing failed on one side within 400 miles , and the fronts were warped from new , 70mph braking would just about eject my foot off the brake pedal !! Before i get slated for not fitting them right my bro in-law fitted them and hes a renault tech.... Honestly the brembo hc's are best for the money and i fitted new oem renault to the rear. As for pads , the best you can budget tbh.... for

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Blk/Gold 182 FF
Stay well clear , i bought front and rears , rear wheel bearing failed on one side within 400 miles , and the fronts were warped from new , 70mph braking would just about eject my foot off the brake pedal !! Before i get slated for not fitting them right my bro in-law fitted them and hes a renault tech.... Honestly the brembo hc's are best for the money and i fitted new oem renault to the rear. As for pads , the best you can budget tbh.... for

oh right - that dunt sound good lol i only rele need pads but i thought theat seemed cheap for both but i'll prob save and get the brembo's in tha case ! lol

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Iceberg Ph1
Got these on my Ph1, I can't say a bad word about them, car brakes brilliantly, what more can you say really.. Down to personal opinion of course, but I can't fault them.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio sport 172
I fitted these on the front and back. There OK but i find they overheat and stop working with prolonged fast driving and heavy braking. For everyday use there fine, but if your going anywhere near a track, buy something better