ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any one want to meet in coventry

200 Gordini
Sunday next weekend any good for people?

p.s Cook: You sure it isn't you I see in the mornings? This has the same yellow details you have!

clio sport cup
Ya ok guys Sunday cool where about I was thinking the big Tesco in cov I'm not too sure if u see me on the morning buddy it def wasn't me u wiped tho lol u guys let me know if your up 4it so I'm not the only 1 that turns up lol how about 12 aclock then boys IMAG0137.jpg

Last edited:
  200 Gordini
I wiped? Lol

It's my little cousins birthday party the same day so I'll have to shoot for 2/ half 2.

Ricoh tesco good for people then?

clio sport cup
Lol ya spelling not my thing lol I'm from redditch lol ya cool well I will be at the walsgrave triangle Tesco at 12 so hopefully see u there

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
The Walsgrave triangle Tescos?
Thats up by Toys R Us / Showcase Cinema, not by the Ricoh arena.

Which one are we meeting at?

clio sport cup
By toys r us buddy not the ricoh if that's ok 12 to morrow meet at the back off the car park I will get there a little early boys cheers

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Tomorrow?! Thats kind of short notice for everyone, I was under the impression it was next week?

I don't mind coming down to meet you mate because i'm only a mile or so away,
but i'm not sure they'll be anyone else there.

clio sport cup
Ya might be right lol but will see if no 1 turns up will do some shopping lol cheers chap if u can make it cool dnt worry if u can't just wanted to check every one eles cars out lol

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
I don't mind popping down at 12 mate, i'm quite happy to talk about cars and mods for a while,
i'll just be sat on my arse watching TV otherwise.

200 Gordini
The meet was for next week lol if you's two meet tomorrow there will still be a meet next week :) I'm going drayton manor tomorrow.

I'd prefer Ricoh Tesco next week.. better backdrop for pictures etc. Your thoughts?

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah sure mate i'm still up for next week, give us a chance to get a few people interested,
I met up with some good lads last week for the garage opening, had a good laugh.

Don't think there's ever been a proper Cov meet so would be good to a decent amount of people there,
i'll bring my digital SLR and get some decent shots.

I'm in Cov too

Speaking of which, anyone know a good service place round here, where I can either (a) wait while I have the work done, or (b) that is very close to where I work (Jag Engineering Centre - CV3 4LF) where I could drop the car off and walk back?

Otherwise it's Fred @ BTM ...

Dan

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
What time are we all thinking for this Sundays meet?
How does 12o'clock sound?

It's not too early for a Sunday, but also it means that if anyone has family commitments
they can still attend and shoot off a bit later for Sunday lunch or whatever.

Let me know what you all think about 12 at the Ricoh Tescos?

200 Gordini
Insurance! Can't afford the lump sum this year so I'm getting something cheaper to run (mk7 Zetec S tdci) and saving for a year.

Waiting for the 1st September so it's a 60 plate

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Nightmare! :(
I had the same problem this year, I maxed out my credit card to get it done,
it's probably gonna take me a year to clear it just in time to do it all over again next year.:(

172 cup
12 on sun sounds gud 2 me,know how it feels,got my renewal thew for me n the missses £1122,last year it was £720 got it down 2 £675 in the end alot of shoppin around tho.

200 Gordini
Ricoh or Walsgrave? I'd prefer Ricoh TBH.

Im in the mother in laws VW polo so if i'm there, don't leave me standing lol