ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Photos Of y0z’sCup On Track Please

Seeing as it has now expired in its current guise, whos got photos of the last few minutes of the standard engines life? I have found one or two, but thats it...

and does anyone have the link to the photographers who were there taking the trackphotos?

Thanks.

/y0z

Think theres some in my pics mate if you have not already found them. I dont know, every time I take a picture of y0zs car he breaks it!!!

Quote: Originally posted by aaronc on 30 May 2005
What happened yoz? Engine replacement in order?...

Blew up the old (original engine - 80,000 miles) - it did well, had been losing oil for a few weeks (mainly since I did a remarkably quick trip to cardiff a month ago) so i knew that it was on its way out - I was either going to lose the box, or the engine, and the engine gave.

Replacement engine is going to be one of our own YozzaSport conversions which was supposed to be going in in a few weeks anyway LOL.

/y0z

Quote: Originally posted by cli0 172 on 30 May 2005
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Soz to hear what happened Yoz ...... damn glad it didnt happen on the Thurs night tho !!<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Scott

what the engine blowing? LOL

wouldnt have mattered much anyhow to be honest.

I think I said to you it was on its way out, or to Alan.

:-D

and to be honest, I was driving a lot harder yesterday than on thursday LOL - yes it is possible ;-)

/y0z

VW ....

what the engine blowing? LOL

wouldnt have mattered much anyhow to be honest.

I think I said to you it was on its way out, or to Alan.

:-D

and to be honest, I was driving a lot harder yesterday than on thursday LOL - yes it is possible ;-)

/y0z

:eek:

Thursdays lil trip was better than the best ride at Alton Towers lol

Valver

Think theres a few in mine Yoz, there will be some in Saners when hes put them up too as I used his camera as well.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Yoz,I was surprised when I read that your engine was standard! It was blimin quick. I followed you through the chicance once-you were 3wheeling beautifully!

Chris

Suzuki SV650

I have you on vid once or twice y0z, once i work out the best way to compress it and find me some good webspace I will upload it.