ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any room for a 225

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by 225sport on 05 February 2005

Just wondering if youve any room for a 225 driver or not?
lol from the title of the message I thought someone was going to put a 225 engine in a clio and was asking if itd fit!

Wouldnt mind a 6 sp box either....

Welcome, forum should be pretty helpful for you I imagine seeing as theres people who seem to know Renaults & Renault Sports inside out.

We need some more turbo owners on here. Its a bit boring with so few forced induction owners.

Welcome.

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 05 February 2005

lol from the title of the message I thought someone was going to put a 225 engine in a clio and was asking if itd fit!

Wouldnt mind a 6 sp box either....
It does fit (kinda) and yes im putting one in my clio

Clio 197

Why is it that all of the Meg225 owners have suddenly come out of the woodwork... after Ive sold mine?!

Is this a conspiracy? LOL!

I have a headunit adaptor, which allows you fit an aftermarket H/U in the dash, without having gaps around it...

If any 225 owners want it, please PM me. All I want is a few squid for p&p...

oms.

Ziel Nurburgring

Welcome to the club mate, grab seat and make yourself comftable. You could be here some time!