ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Tableau users?

997.1, Caddy, e208
Don't suppose there are any Tableau {Desktop} users here, that build reports?
I'm stuck with making a dynamic chart where the results of a parameter change 3 targets and an actual.

I have two data sources - One containing the actual's, among other things and one containing the targets.

Table1:

ProGT_OOSTNA_OOSPC_OOS
Retail10.30.12
Impulse0.12.21.1
Impulse1.311.1
etc.

Table 2:

TypeProRedAmberGreen
GTRetail1.20.40.4
GTImpulse1.111.1
TNARetail1.42.20.3
TNAImpulse0.70.30.2
PCRetail0.10.20.3
I have a stacked bar chart to represent the targets and a X to represent the actual:

qtaigcl56b2c1.png

** The data in the tables is made up and not representative of the data in the graph.

Now I wish to make this dynamic, so if a user selects "GT" they get the results for GT, TNA for TNA and PC for PC.

I have created a Parameter to do this ([Select Measure]), as well as a calculated field:

Code:
case [Select Measure]
when 'GT' then [Gt Oos]
when 'TNA' then [Tna Oos]
when 'PC' then [Pc Oos]
END

This works fine, I have added it to the Columns shelf and it changes with the parameter drop down, however I am unable to get the RAG Targets to do the same.

997.1, Caddy, e208
I did actually fix it, however, as I have 0 values in some of my graphs, it creates a <0 plot on my axis.
Which makes it look pony.

Normal:

1700845406553.png

With 0's

1700845375644.png