ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any1 From Around Dunstable, Beds Area??

Iceberg 172
arrowsdan said:
new owners very helpful there
i spend a lot there, hard not to

I know, i have been already and i've introduced myself to the manager Steve, really nice chap.....but i used to speak to Raz for hours and he usually talked me into buying stuff so maybe now i will have a bit more money in my account LOL

R26
c_lee_oh said:
I know, i have been already and i've introduced myself to the manager Steve, really nice chap.....but i used to speak to Raz for hours and he usually talked me into buying stuff so maybe now i will have a bit more money in my account LOL
yer raz was the talker, he did know what he was talking about
but he just disapeared

wrx sti ppp (305bhp)
im at white lion retail park sumtimes, either in halfords or getting a kfc, btw where is this carnisseur??shop??? dont think ive seen it, or maybe have just dont know the name lol??????

Iceberg 172
Yeah he went back home to Scotland...............but he said that he'll be at the FCS so..........he bought himself a 106 GTI and i'm really looking forward to seeing what hes done to it.

Iceberg 172
downs523 said:
im at white lion retail park sumtimes, either in halfords or getting a kfc, btw where is this carnisseur??shop??? dont think ive seen it, or maybe have just dont know the name lol??????

Literaly, go towards that nightmare cross junction and take a left toward the BP garage and you cant miss it, it'll be on the right in between the other shops...........loads of alloys in the window.

R26
mgba_182 said:
Live in Dunstable seen a few 182s about in white lion retail park

Andy
chav central when it gets dark
there all ways trying to race you when you go though woodside
i hate the t###s

wrx sti ppp (305bhp)
c_lee_oh said:
Literaly, go towards that nightmare cross junction and take a left toward the BP garage and you cant miss it, it'll be on the right in between the other shops...........loads of alloys in the window.

cheers mate ill prob take a look this weekend.

RenaultSport clio 182
arrowsdan said:
chav central when it gets dark
there all ways trying to race you when you go though woodside
i hate the t###s

LOL just a little, unfornatually work there so have to do a little chav bashing now an then when they come into me shop.
Lost count on the amount of Corsa chavsters ripping past me at like 60mph through there on me way home, t***s!!!
Sometimes if they see me leave i'll get followed then overtaken, wow how wicked man "Dis corsa does like 0-60 in 2 seconds man!!"

R26
downs523 said:
where does everyone get the clios serviced around here then?? mines due
i go to renault only cos i have someone i went to school and college working in the garage