ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any1 got oz titan 16s on ther clio

cliosport 182
hi any1 got oz titan 16s on ther clio can i see a pic please thinkin of gettin them for my 182

tiTTy & SV650
might look quite subtle, not really that different from the standard 182 rims just not as square. could be good!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
its a 172 and not a very good pic clio 002 (Small).jpg

Last edited:
  cliosport 182
they look gd jim do think they would suit an arctic blue 182 do u have yours lowered hows the handling

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
yeah i think it would look good its not lowered it that pic but its now on eibach sportlines and the handling is improved

meriva vxr! really ;-)
does it not affect the handling 17s look good

I've found it has very little affect on handling going from 195/45/16 to 205/40/17. If anything with esp off its easier to get power down without wheel spin in the 17's so imo they are a better wheel.
i choose the titans because they are similar to standard 182 wheels. Weight wise not enough in it to make a difference. If you were doing timed laps on a race course fractions of a second make a difference, but this is a daily road car so down to what looks best...

cliosport 182
does it not affect the handling 17s look good

I've found it has very little affect on handling going from 195/45/16 to 205/40/17. If anything with esp off its easier to get power down without wheel spin in the 17's so imo they are a better wheel.
i choose the titans because they are similar to standard 182 wheels. Weight wise not enough in it to make a difference. If you were doing timed laps on a race course fractions of a second make a difference, but this is a daily road car so down to what looks best...

cool mate is your car lowered