ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anybody fancy winning a 182 Trophy...

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Why is it a tenner to enter the Clio but half that for the Aston and cash?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
There now seems to be so many of these websites doing these raffles.
Must make sone good money from it.

BTOB
Dream Car Giveaways
LLF Games
Pro Car Competitions
Hot Hatch Giveaways

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
There now seems to be so many of these websites doing these raffles.
Must make sone good money from it.

BTOB
Dream Car Giveaways
LLF Games
Pro Car Competitions
Hot Hatch Giveaways

Yeah I never win on any of them! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I saw one the other day touting a Blue 197 F1 as the launch prize-
I worked out if they sold all tickets they would be circa £8k.

Sadly for them they had only sold 10 tickets.

To many of these now will saturate the market.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
If they don't sell enough tickets do they just give a cash prize away?

G Hut

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, V90 T8
Just got my money refunded on this one, anyone else enter?

No reason given just a refund

G Hut

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, V90 T8
Reason just emailed.....

A big thank you to everyone who has bought tickets and supported our company.
It is with regret to announce that due to poor ticket sales the draw for the Clio 182 Trophy (and our other competitions) will not go ahead.
We have worked incredibly hard over the past few months to make this business work, but being a new company in a busy marketplace it’s sometimes difficult to standout. Over the next few days we will winding down the business.
We believe that it would not be appropriate to do a cash draw for the amount of tickets sold to date, therefore a refund will be issued to everyone who placed an order and no further transactions will take place.
We would like to place on record a massive thank you to the team at Scottish Motor Services and Total Vehicle Solutions who without them we wouldn’t have been able to start this business in the first place. Also to our Web Designer and our Graphic Designer who with both of their help brought our idea to life.

Pro Car Competitions.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Well I guess that answers a few questions about the number of these things that've popped up.

Doesn't his mate bob round the corner win every car? I'm surprised they have just come out and said they are refunding everyone. Makes it sound like it was actually legit. Far as I know raffles for profit are illegal. I guess they have a gaming license and are getting around it by asking a ridiculously easy question that takes 'skill or knowledge'. I'd rather spend my money on the lottery, probably more chance of winning.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I hope this place doesnt get the ticket sold

Trying to lace £45k off a ~£20k phase 1 V6.

90B87D79-9081-4E8E-9FE0-42451280F126.png

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Isn’t that the same fella who had his car repossessed by BMW FS for modifying it whilst on a PCP? Then got laity with the police when they pulled him over with someone in his car at the height of lockdown?

Too many off these raffle competitions nowadays.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Unless the V6 raffle has alot more luck than it's probably going the same way as the Trophy auction.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Isn’t that the same fella who had his car repossessed by BMW FS for modifying it whilst on a PCP? Then got laity with the police when they pulled him over with someone in his car at the height of lockdown?

Too many off these raffle competitions nowadays.

I notice a few of the lower end car YouTubers have latched onto these competitions. Obviously they think there is money to be made. Probably seems like a quick earner compared to the usual earnings model.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Yes, they might well have the golden ticket to make these things work.

Obviously selling tickets is whats makes or brakes them, with the added interest from a semi-popular YouTuber it might make the raffle viable (and profitable)