ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anybody have a clue what kit these FACTORY bumpers are?

Black 1.2 Mk3Clio100
I've finally got my turbo fixed, jobs a good'un.
After months of stress trying to find the right one and thinking i'd have to pay Renault stupid money for a brand new one, I ended up finding the right one on ebay for £80 in all good condition! BOOYAH.
To say Renault told me it'd be over a grand to fix & fitted all because some donut can't fit an air filter properly (Not me, the guy who i got the car off), in the end it cost me £230 turbo & fitted!
To say it's only a little tiny thing, i was shocked when Renault told me £750 for a new one, i could buy a turbo the size of my head for a scooby for less than that!

Besides the point, now I've got my turbo fixed i can move back onto the rest of the car.
I've been looking for months to find out what bumper kit my clio's got on, the front had been taken off by the previous owner and binned as it was too low, but now I'm curious to see what the front lip actually looks like?
Why ever he binned it i don't know, but after the air filter issues i'd rather not even ask haha.
I know its a factory kit, but I've only ever seen 1 other clio with them on and that was this morning in Nottingham on my way to work, another black one with a Renault sticker on the side.
As far as i'm aware after all the searching, I'm pretty certain its not the SX kit because the sides and back look nothing like these.

If anybody has this kit on theirs, fancy posting a picture of it for me and sharing some info haha?
Here's a couple of pictures of the back & sides.

292844_10151133169231985_24115804_n.jpg

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/483067_10151102078616985_1385110369_n.jpg

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/575437_10150950515101985_1189953145_n.jpg

Cheers, Mitch :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
There was a little kit when the Mk3 came out. Wasn't too bad but didn't look like that.

Black 1.2 Mk3Clio100
The last one posted is the SX kit.
And i hope to god the front lip isn't that white one, cause that looks horrific! (Apologies if that's your car, that front end doesn't float my boat, nice wheels though ;) )
From the marks that the glue left when i first got it, i don't think it could be the white one cause that looks like it goes a fair way up the front bumper, where as the glue marks are only on the bottom lip. Plus i wouldn't of thought thats a factory kit from Renault?
I'm puzzled, i'll take a trip to Renault and see what they say if they're really that rare.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
From memory, it was called the dynamique SX.

I had a 3 door 1.2T as a demonstrator.

Came with a twin chrome exhaust tips too from memory.

Black 1.2 Mk3Clio100
It is the 1.2T Dynamique TCE but its 100% not the SX body kit.
The side skirts aren't the same, neither is the rear bumper. SX kits have the bit that stick out, where as mine has a bit that goes in.
It didn't come with a twin exhaust tips either, it came single.
Out of all the clio's on road, surely someone has one with this kit on!?