ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anybody up for a Sunday meet?

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Hi guys, I'm still yet too meet any of you and was wondering would anybody be up for just a car park meet sometime soon? Say a Sunday? I'm based in the wirral

Mini GP2
I'd be up for a meet, Ponderosa Cafe in Llangollen is a nice location ? any other suggestions NW peeps ?

AG 200 Cup
Just an idea but 'The Circuit' in deeside hold an open Grand Prix event every Sunday at 19:00. £25 per person and it lasts approx 2.5 hrs. Its a good laugh and would be gret place to meet a few of you!

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Yeah! Never done the Grand Prix but been there a lot of times only 20 mins on a good run from me. Definatly up for that one Sunday! Only reason I said Sunday was that's my only day off at the moment :(

AG 200 Cup
Generally Sunday's my only day off too! Would be good to get a few of us down there at some point. There was even mention of karting in north wales sometime....

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
By the time you get sorted on your day off on Sunday's everywhere is closed! So I'm definatly up for this..