ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anybody used zaino?

clio williams n0.26
has anybody ever tried any zaino products?
i remember seeing a review on the net where they compared it with zymol and it actually performed better.
and until recently it was only available from the states but there is a uk distributor now.
thinking of investing in some of their products, just wondered if anybody on here has tried it yet.

yes mate I use it all the time :) More durable than anything else by a country mile! Looks fantastic but will not hide any defects so your prep has to be spot on!

clio williams n0.26
sounds all good:D
which of there products did u use? i was thinkin of gettin the zaino z-pc to do the prep (already have a clay bar) and following that up with the zaino z2 pro.
i would b interested in wat u used and if u have any pics,
thnks

106 GTi
Menzerna Intensive Polish and Final Polish Seem to do well for the prep, as do the Poorboys SSR Range. Followed up by a Alcohol/water mix you should be fine.

Brazo should have few Z pics.

Rich post a few pics of the CSL we did!

Never used the z-pc as it didn't get great reviews. How would you be applying it? Machine or hand?

RSFocusZaino029.jpg

UltimateZainoexperience002.jpg

ST
Zaino do a wicked leather product dont they?? Has anyone got any links for a website i could buy some from?

Cheers, Alan.

clio williams n0.26
i will b applying it by hand.
the m3 csl looks gorgeuos , as does the focus rs, would b interested in wat u used on the focus rs as its a reasonably similar colour to a williams 3.
i already have a meg.claybar plus loads of AG SRP, could u fill in the gap incorporating wat ive already got.
does the poorboy ssr range work the same as zymol hd-cleanse?
im hinting towards the zaino z2 pro, but do u have to use the zfx, or does the z2 pro work just as well by itself?
appreciate your help guys

106 GTi
IMO working by hand you wont be able to get the paint finish perfect enough to reap the benifits of the Zaino.

The SSR range has full range of proper abrassive grades of polish, out of them SSR 1 will be closest to HD cleanse, the others will have more cut to them.

clio williams n0.26
pardon my ignorance gents :eek:
ive just been to the cleanyourcar website, and visited the gallery section and i see wat u mean by proper prep work, i am amazed at the difference good prep work makes:eek: .
are these ppl proffesionals? the results look stunning!

the paintwork on my williams is in excellent condition and no where near as bad as the cars on the website but i do have some minor stone chips on the bonnet and a few minute scratches (not deep and about 2-3mm long) around the car.

if i did use the polishing machine using, say sonus sfx 1/2/3, would that be good enough to bring my paint work up to its original glory.
and how easy is it to do? could i b able to do it to reasonable standard?

sorry if ive gone a bit off topic, looks like the zaino is gonna b put on hold for the time being

Yep mate a PC would do the paint more justice than any wax. Buy one or find someone local who can handle one. Then use Z5 thats what I used on the RS and CSL - I find it a tad wetter than Z2pro. There is now a Z5 pro too!