ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anybody work for arnold clark

RS Clio 182
as above, im wanting to check if my car has service history recorded on their database and most people iv spoke to are pretty useless.

PS 200
A pal booked his car in for it's MOT at Arnold Clark.

He originally bought the car from Arnold Clark.

He turned up on the day to be told "We have no record of your booking for the MOT and no record of your car and no record of you !"

I'd try something else if I were you ;)

S&K

182 cup + Elise
Search Google for Arnold sucks and read some of the comments from customers and previous employee's,if the site is still up, couldn't find it on Google but there are a few other sites that slate the place. HTH

172 cup
yeah i worked for arnold clark renault and there not the best on there aftersales service i would go somewhere else if i was you!!!!!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Depends where you go. My dad works for Arnold Clark and I know for a fact his aftersales attitude is second to none. Just your luck with who you get to deal with imo.

Some people are willing to do more.

RS Clio 182
iv bought the car privatley a couple of moths ago, it was supplied new by arnold clark but service history is hit and miss, but its ony had 2 owners, last one had it 6 months 1st owner bought it new from arnold clark, it had private plate etc and looks well cared for so i would be suprised if it hadnt been serviced

172 cup
my mate works for them , so booked the clio in for mot . car was fine ,think it needed a window wiper or something. drove it home went inside went to go back out and the car wouldnt start. new battery was needed. how can it go from workin perfectly to that in a few hours lol