ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone been able to log on to BF2???

lawrence said:
whats bf2?

You been living on a cave for the last few months lol! Buy it and you to can make Zorba cry like a bady...

Zorba are you over the caining I gave you on this game the other day??! :rasp:

ITR UKDC2
Sport182 said:
You been living on a cave for the last few months lol! Buy it and you to can make Zorba cry like a bady...

Zorba are you over the caining I gave you on this game the other day??! :rasp:

yeah yeah yeah.................have a look at my stats private!

im wooping some ass!

has anyone been able to get online yet???

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
LOL - good time for me to pick a reformat whilst the login server was down! I tried it three times last night - once with the CM server, but they were full and the other two times - nothing. Just a prompt saying "Contacting login server" for about 10 minutes. I gave up and had a bash on single player for a bit. That Ghost Town map is really good - getting to like that one a lot!

Managed to score the following against bots too. I know they are boring and stuff, but still..... ;)

D. (Unz)

32-man-LANScore-800x600.gif

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Nope - an engineer for the entire duration of the game. Sat in a T-90 tank for the most of it. Even the AT bots are numb as f**k! ;) Even when I did get hit, a quick jump-out and repair was usually all it took...

A bit pissed that I didn't reach the ton mark though.

D.