ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone bought any new mats yet!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I like them unsure whether rubber or carpet would be best

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
These look good... just phoned up to order some in fact! Unfortunately there's none in the country apparently so I have to go in to order rather than do it over the phone.

Only strange thing though, he said the part number is coming out as the standard Renault mats!? I never had some in the first place so can't really check. Has he got it wrong? He also said that although you're only getting the front two mats you are still technically paying for all four which is a bit s**t!

Ph 1 172
f**king 50 pound and 75 pound a pair f**k me thats ridiculous i like having nice mats but id rather go down carpet world and get some decent carpet for my car than pay that

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I didn't think that was too bad tbh!? I paid £45 for some mats for my 206 and they were just off the internet, so £5 more for an actual Renault part isn't too bad imo :star:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
If the quality is anything like the original carpet mats in the 1*2's they'll be sh1t .

Mondeo TDCI 130
I have a set, and i also have a brand new set of justmatz that have never been fit! Not available to buy in this country so i was told by our parts dealer, mine were ordered from france 5 day wait. Seem good.

Mondeo TDCI 130
^^ lol, not sure yet! Get some pics later! There under my bed at the min!! As i aint got the motor.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Yeah I dunno whether to go in later and order them (my local Renault shut @ 1...) or wait a bit.

I haven't got any at all though so the floors getting dirty :dapprove:

M2 Competition
Echo that, those with them in a clio 2 if they could post pics that would be great!

Deciding between these and a set of Justmatz (had justmatz previously and they were brilliant)

Mondeo TDCI 130
You get the idea!!

DSCI0017.jpg

DSCI0020.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
nice duvet ;)

Order me some you kev!!! (not yet though) need some to replace my dog stig specials :(

182 FF Inferno
do these come with a rear mat aswell?

Yes, 2 rear mats. I've got these and would recommend them.

As to those saying they're boring, what did you expect? Flowers and swirls:rasp:
I think the RS logo could have been bigger but they've got to appeal to a wide range of people, so I guess they've kept it simple.

I got them in the cup as mentioned above, just forgot to do the photo... anyway they are really good but you need to get some velcro to hold them down

182 FF Inferno
yep, was pretty miffed about that tbh, especially as the mats have anchor points on them

182/172 ones don't have anchor points, just a strip of velcro on the drivers side. The fit seems to be that good that mine don't move at all.

these dont even have velcro supplied! unlike the ones above mine also have 2 plastic circles that look as though they should connect to anchor points which dont exist