r_dizzel* Car Vantage Apr 30, 2009 #1 Anyone ever changed the front panel thereselves? or has ever got it changed..? can you tell me if its a hard job, and roughly how much does it cost?
Anyone ever changed the front panel thereselves? or has ever got it changed..? can you tell me if its a hard job, and roughly how much does it cost?
Gally Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup ClioSport Club Member Apr 30, 2009 #2 These worst front panle in the wrold to fit bar a ford ka!!!!! The clio uses tank metal and 1000 spot welds!!!!!!!
These worst front panle in the wrold to fit bar a ford ka!!!!! The clio uses tank metal and 1000 spot welds!!!!!!!
Gally Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup ClioSport Club Member May 1, 2009 #4 I can email you an escribe if that would help mate? It tells you what is involved. A lot of welding. I'm a body repair assessor btw.
I can email you an escribe if that would help mate? It tells you what is involved. A lot of welding. I'm a body repair assessor btw.
r_dizzel* Car Vantage May 1, 2009 #5 gally said: I can email you an escribe if that would help mate? It tells you what is involved. A lot of welding. I'm a body repair assessor btw. Click to expand... yeah please
gally said: I can email you an escribe if that would help mate? It tells you what is involved. A lot of welding. I'm a body repair assessor btw. Click to expand... yeah please
Gally Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup ClioSport Club Member May 1, 2009 #6 No method on my escribe for that mate sorry, it's a bit hard to describe aswell.