ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone else a fan of American Muscle.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I do like a bit of America muscle, my other halfs lad managed to blag a sit in this the other week when we were out for dinner.

Old boy pulled in and we were watching him park up and the kid was asking if it was 'Doms car from Fast and Furious' lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337625233.929783.jpg

Listerine & Poledo
Massive V8's?
with superchargers that you can't fit under the hood?

Hell yeah I'm big on yankee muscle cars. Of course, I'll never actually have one and they are completely pointless but, well, what else you gonna have? an M3? Wow, you're original.

;)

EDIT: Got downforce?

1970_Plymouth_Superbird_3.JPG

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
I do like a bit of America muscle, my other halfs lad managed to blag a sit in this the other week when we were out for dinner.

Old boy pulled in and we were watching him park up and the kid was asking if it was 'Doms car from Fast and Furious' lol

View attachment 78298

LOL Epic. Thats a 68', Just looked at the picture shat myself when i saw his face aha.

McGherkin

Macca fan boiiiii
ClioSport Club Member
You forgot Bullit ;)

Superbirds rock my world, but a lot of them don't really live up to the rep they get in films, e.g. A Gran Torino barely slides unless nodded IIRC.

Nothing beats the sound or presence though. I would never turn one down if it was offered to me.

EDIT: Bonus clip ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
  2007 clio dynamique
If i had enough money i would own something along these lines , ive always loved the mustang in gone in 60 seconds , i remember looking at replicas and they were around 100k iirc

Listerine & Poledo
Cworrrr.

Dreads, I'd certainly take it a lot more seriously than a diesel Astra!

Mind, if it's got blues n' 2's going in my rear view, it could be a Matiz, I'm still pulling over.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I have been lucky enough to have been in one of these;

1260819-1.jpg

It's a 1980 Trans Am 4.9L Turbo limited edition. f**king awesome car, it sounds mental.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Cworrrr.

Dreads, I'd certainly take it a lot more seriously than a diesel Astra!

Mind, if it's got blues n' 2's going in my rear view, it could be a Matiz, I'm still pulling over.

Same here mate, it's just that UK old bill think an Impreza or Evo is intimidating,
the yanks take it to another level completely, although my 172 would have them in the twisties. ;)

Listerine & Poledo
Let's not forget what makes american muscle just so awesome

img_62831.jpg

Hemi's, with blowers.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-haaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm a fan of American cars and my parents own a couple :)

I want my next car to be a C6 Corvette but it's not practical at moment doing 20k a year :dapprove:

Here's our Chevrolet Camaro Z28 5.0l V8
WheelsDayGoodFriday2011037.jpg

Just about fits in the garage
16d0ee56.jpg

And my Mum's car is a Cadillac CTS 3.6 V6
MeganeR26060.jpg

Love Yank muscle cars, This thread will be inundated with corvettes when Autoba spots it :p

So I don't disappoint you :rasp:
WheelsDayGoodFriday2011029.jpg

WheelsDayGoodFriday2011028.jpg

WheelsDayGoodFriday2011027.jpg

WheelsDayGoodFriday2011026.jpg

WheelsDayGoodFriday2011025.jpg

WheelsDayGoodFriday2011024.jpg

WheelsDayGoodFriday2011023.jpg

WheelsDayGoodFriday2011022.jpg

WheelsDayGoodFriday2011013.jpg

And some other cars

WheelsDayGoodFriday2011016.jpg

WheelsDayGoodFriday2011036.jpg

WheelsDayGoodFriday2011033.jpg

WheelsDayGoodFriday2011031.jpg

WheelsDayGoodFriday2011017.jpg

WheelsDayGoodFriday2011009.jpg

WheelsDayGoodFriday2011004.jpg

WheelsDayGoodFriday2011003.jpg

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
I just came. lol. The z28 <3 I've been driving around on Driver San Francisco in one of them :) Closest I'll ever get.

Last edited by a moderator: