ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Surrey

NHB EP3 Type R
Hello guys,

My name is Sid and I am new here and hopefully soon to be an owner of a nice Clio 182. I have been looking around for a few weeks for the right car but unfortunately I am unable to find a clean enough example for the right money. They are either too expensive with very very low mileage (which is fine but spending £5k on a clio is not ideal lol) or the exact opposite, too cheap with 120k+ miles.

I am currently going to most likely go and view this one: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-Ren...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Hopefully it ticks all the boxes. In the meantime if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. My budget is £2500 and I am willing to pay that for a very neat car. The less mods the better, although things like a nice backbox and suspension/wheels are totally fine. Sub 100k miles pls.

With that out the way, I am a proper car enthusiast. I have owned many different cars for my age (24) from various brands and this would be my first french car! Anyone else around Surrey?

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
I used to live in Surbiton, however I’m now down in Devon so a little bit further away lol.

You’ll get a decent example for your budget, just drive a few and buy the one that feels best with the best maintenance I’d say rather than the most modifications etc. Great cars, I keep coming back and even prefer the clios over much more expensive and exotic machinery! You’ll enjoy it, just get a good one [emoji41][emoji1303]

NHB EP3 Type R
Thank you guys, and yes I've heard about how fun these are and how reasonably cheap they are to maintain. Think it will bring back those fond memories of my DC2 :)

I’ll keep an eye out for you whilst I’m at work, though that’s probably not what you want to hear [emoji23]