ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone else got O2 answerphone problems?

Mini Cooper S sport
Obviously I'll need to call customer services about this, but for some reason my answerphone isn't cutting in when I miss calls. It just rings and rings then goes dead. My other half's on O2 as well and he's got the same problem.

I'm on pay monthly and he's on pay as you go.

Has anyone else on O2 got the same problem? If you're on O2 could you give it a try and see if your answerphone's working?

Yaris Hybrid
I have a problem where my calls keep going to answer to answer phone instead of ringing my phone! Also sometimes when I dial a number I get a connection failure.

I have tried different handsets so ruled out the phone being an issue and 02 have sent me a replacement sim but that didn't solve it. They didnt seem to have a clue what was going on. I live in the suburbs of Bristol with the a really strong signal so its a mystery.