ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone else..

SCDave said:
.. have an invite to one of the regional launches for the new Clio? Got mine in the door a few weeks ago.

Yeh me, only because I registered my interested before I saw the new model. I have to say I hate it and ofcourse won't be going lol.

Heard they're just sell-a-thon's?
Is it a "dress smart" type occassion, or can I wear a Cradle Of Filth "Jesus Is A c**t" t-shirt? :p

Full Fat 182 - Was..
i'm going just to flogg the little bugger to death on a test run, just to confirm that it looks s**t, drives s**t, and is a total pile of s**t.

Renault have fucked up a good car just for the sake of 5* ! who cares if it has 5*? i don't, i care that it looks pants and drives like a washing machine (i'll find out) but EVO mag don't like it either

Saw one in a showroom today, looks pretty damn nice in the flesh!

I sound like such a girl but casual or smart dress? Never been to one before so don't knwo what to expect

Lee

BMW M2C
I had an invite to it for last night, but couldn't be bothered to go, just as well considering everywhere round here was flooded.

I've already seen and sat in one so it would have been pointless going anyway.

Lee

BMW M2C
The one I was invited to is an evening of French culture with French food and stuff. Yours might be different. Personally I'd go in jeans and t shirt as usual.

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Yep, got an invite... Bit of a p!55 take really considering I haven't got my 182 which I ordered over 3 months ago. I dont think I will be going else I might start shouting the odds and putting new punter off!