ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone ever seen one of these on the roads?

Yozz'd up 182
Is it?

The campus' i have seen have always had the normal grills and bumpers.

Never seen one of those on the road.

Jap Box
Its a different countries model, as said in the listing "picture is model only" and the car is left hand drive in the pic. Looks similar to the one from Turkey? One country had a different style bumper on the MK2 ones anyway.

Mk2 Ph2 1.2 16v
When i was on a trip to spain i saw a few of these type clios around! Always thought they would look pretty decent

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
I'm sure they're foreign spec ones - they have Campus smoothed bootlid but strangely enough, ph1 interiors??!

Disastra Coupe
It's probably because i'm used to the UK spec, but it looks bit of a mongrel lol. The front bumper is actually quite nice by itself... But i don't think it matches the car's line's.

Yeah will be a model that only appeared in other countries, chrome surround headlights too which never appeared over here.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
And the steering wheel is on the wrong side. I'm guessing he's just pinched a picture of a clio off the internet.