ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone fit me a car tracker

clio williams, Ph1 172

Need one for the evo when i get it. anyone know of anywhere or fits them on here? Best price i have seen so far is 270 quid.

we are but you are talking 375.26in VAT without the subscription and thats for a basic tracker with retrieve not a monitor or horizon

clio williams, Ph1 172

jesus. think i may as well get my mate to do it. think he charges about 300 all in. then the subscription on top. what does the insurance company need? proof of installation etc?

think they normally take a copy of the paperwork from the installer. some of them wont even ask to see the paperwork unless you come to make a claim. all depends an the insurer

its not difficult to fit but you have to be an approved installer, you also need to know what circuits to use to arm the system where to run the antenna and also have to use special tape that makes the antenna look like part of the factory wiring loom. so simple in theory but not a job to be done by an amatuer