ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone fitted KTR SOLID SUSPENSION TOP MOUNTS??

b/g 182, meg tourer
i fitted them a while back.
made the knocking worse. it was rattling and banging on smooth roads.

got my money back in the end tho. mine were either fitted wrong or faulty

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
i fitted them a while back.
made the knocking worse. it was rattling and banging on smooth roads.

got my money back in the end tho. mine were either fitted wrong or faulty

Luke,

We have since fitted yours to a car and the seemed fine. I can only assume something was amiss when fitted.

We have not had any other issues and we have sold quite a few sets now.

David.

b/g 182, meg tourer
Luke,

We have since fitted yours to a car and the seemed fine. I can only assume something was amiss when fitted.

We have not had any other issues and we have sold quite a few sets now.

David.

must have been something up with the fitting. was fitted by jabbasport tho, very good reputation.
was happy to get the money back tho :) just turned out perfect, as i needed rear discs due to mine cracking :S
thanks for all of you're help dave, much appreciated

340i
Are these top mounts the same as the Compbrake kit?

Look very similar, If so a cracking piece of kit! :D

throttle bodied mk2 172
my car is pulling right badly when i accelerate.can this mounts solve the problem?

Mine knock a little when going over small bumps. just wondering if ive used everything in the correct order. I used the smaller spacer that cam with the kit, rather than the existing renault spacer.

172cup
can it solve the knocking problem?

slightly off on a tangent, sorry... but for the record, Renault are aware of the knocking on the top mounts, and have a recall on their system... they fixed it for me free of charge, by remounting & redrilling the entire struts position.

No knocks for me