ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone From Blackpool on here

Racin Blue 182
I'm usually in and around Blackpool - work there. Got a Racing Blue ff 182

mand182 - do you work on Vicarage Lane? Seen an Arctic 182 parked there the odd time?....

Megane RS 275 Trophy
I'm in Blackpool a couple of times a week only live down the road in Kirkham,
Billy

Racin Blue 182
artic blue said:
blackpool? more like speed camera valley,you poor fella.

Yes it's a bit of a nightmare, but you get used to where they are - it's the mobile ones that cause the problems...... although they always tend to park in the same places....

Maz

LY 200
We are coming to blackpool on sunday for the NW Meet .. have a look in local meetings if your interested ?? always good to meet new peeps :)

drac182 said:
I'm usually in and around Blackpool - work there. Got a Racing Blue ff 182

mand182 - do you work on Vicarage Lane? Seen an Arctic 182 parked there the odd time?....

Nope not me, I work in Lytham.

Seen quite a few round recently. There's a mod artic 172 that i've seen a few time too SC** ***

Mk4 .:R32
I'm in Blackpool a couple of times a week only live down the road in Kirkham,
Billy

So do I. Sure I saw at morrisons a couple of months ago. Not really seen it about other than then!!

I've seen a liquid yellow, black gold and a trophy in blackpool before now

You probably did mate. I don't remember seeing you though!!which way was I driving and what day was it?

I'm from Lytham and there are a few clio's knocking about....this became more obvious when Rags flew past me this morning whilst I was waiting for my supervisor to pick me up from work...

What a sweet car!!

clio 172,astra 1.6, rs125
I'm from Lytham and there are a few clio's knocking about....this became more obvious when Rags flew past me this morning whilst I was waiting for my supervisor to pick me up from work...

What a sweet car!!

lol cheers mate!

im from kirkham seen a hill power 172 i think in red

This it?? thats mine if it is!

P1010007.jpg

I've seen a williams parked up by the abacus garage a fair bit, that yours??

Cap

Pug 106 1.5 D Aztec powa!
Cleveleys too, we are the best!

Bumpers color coded now ;)

Attachments

• caps car.jpg
    caps car.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 82
  BG 182
where in u cleveleys u based mate, jus wonderin never seen u about! im near morrisons!

Im about 3 mins away from Morrisons. Sure i saw you at some traffic lights a few weeks ago when i was in my ARC Toyota Aygo courtesy car while mine was in the body shop. Havnt seen Cap about yet but did meet him on the Illuminations meet a few weeks ago.:)

PS. Cars looking nice Cap.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
i dont live in blackpool but work at blackpool hospital 2 days a week as a student midwife! so look out for me :)

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
I've only met you Cap, am sure theres more of yaz round the blackpool area. I've sin a new black 182 appear in cleveleys oppisite bargin booze. Any1 on here????

Jaff

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
not at blackpool hosp til new yr, im working tues and fris in lytham and st annes so keep an eye out for me!

ansdell medical centre to be precise :p