ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone From Essex... IM NEW TO THIS!!

1.2 16v + Arctic 182
Hey all..

im new to the forum but had me clio for a year.. done a few lil bits n bobs to it (going to do more soon)

just wanted to meet some members from the essex area

Riki

Albi Blue 197
ah thats not too far. I know few people round that way. What car you drive? I live ardleigh green area to be precise. So not too far brentwood really.

1.2 16v + Arctic 182
ah thats not too far. I know few people round that way. What car you drive? I live ardleigh green area to be precise. So not too far brentwood really.

o yea i kno where it is, never really over that wat as work in basildon..

i got a lil clio 1.2 16v 02 plate.. i cant afford insurance on anything bigger as im only 20.. but want a 182 asap lol..

who you know round this way??

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v
Hey all..

im new to the forum but had me clio for a year.. done a few lil bits n bobs to it (going to do more soon)

just wanted to meet some members from the essex area

Riki

Welcome to the forums.

If you can make it, there's a South East meet happening on Sunday 10th at 16:00. We're meeting at Thurrock Services just beforehand, and then hopping across the river. There's a thread in the South East forum with more info.

Rob

Albi Blue 197
o yea i kno where it is, never really over that wat as work in basildon..

i got a lil clio 1.2 16v 02 plate.. i cant afford insurance on anything bigger as im only 20.. but want a 182 asap lol..

who you know round this way??

20 is fine to be insured on a 182. im 19 with a 197

1.2 16v + Arctic 182
20 is fine to be insured on a 182. im 19 with a 197

not when i was silly and had me licence taken away from me at 17 lol.. i pay through the roof, 1st year was 2500 on me 1.2 and this year was 1700.. so next year i can get insured on a 182 for 2100 which im going to do as im fed up of having no power =[

1.2 16v + Arctic 182
Welcome to the forums.

If you can make it, there's a South East meet happening on Sunday 10th at 16:00. We're meeting at Thurrock Services just beforehand, and then hopping across the river. There's a thread in the South East forum with more info.

Rob

cheers rob.. ill deffo be up for it.. got a link for it??

what car you drive ill look out for you

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcome to the internet.

Try the Local Area Meetings section: South East, for more Essicksers.

There's a meet coming up at the weekend in dirty Dartford if you're around.. come say hi.

Dynamique S TCE
Welcome! Yeah there's a lot of people from around this area, even more than I thought! I'm just down the road in sunny harold hill ;)

1.2 16v + Arctic 182
yea i kno it paul i live well near there... ooo fair enough ill look out for you as im always around that area

1.2 16v + Arctic 182
jekyll i was planning to go but i forgot im going to north weald rwyb but im going to see vicky up there so atleast ill have met one of the essex lot =]

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
This place is over run by the essex crew!!

im from southend, spend most of my weekend around the thurrock/Beckton area!!

ill also be going north weald sunday!! but i have no way of getting my car there,
so look for me in a black fiesta 1.25, with bright blue wheels/seat leon/matt black 172 with carbon bonnet!!

1.2 16v + Arctic 182
haha struggler that made no sense, what care will you be in n ill look out for you.. ill be in me blue clio rollin on graphite 172's

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
well my group of friends are all going, and ill sket around what ever cars i can basically!! ill look out for you, are you running it down the strip?

1.2 16v + Arctic 182
na mate, whats the point in running it when i can get topend out in my local area lol... ill look out for ya

1.2 16v + Arctic 182
this sounds proper silly but how do you spot a CS member, i kno zetec-s have there ZSOC.com stickers in the window but ive never seen a clio with a sticker on the window showing there a member

Albi Blue 197
ive got cs stickers in my window lol :p - im defo up fro north weald tho. is it run what you brung?????

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Welcome to Cliosport :)

I live in Thundersley. Typical, a local meet up and i'm going away for a few days!

1.2 16v + Arctic 182
change of plan not taking my poor lil clio to north weald anymore.. goin in my mates 500bhp supra...look out for us