ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone from J28 M1 (alfreton - mansfield area ) :D

PH1 172
theres a few knocking about, blue ph1, green ph1, red ph2, couple of trophies, and a few mk1 clios

S4 Avant
Theres loads of us about.

A few of us go to the peacock at oakerthorpe on a thursday evening as well.

Inferno 182 Cup
ch!ppen was it you i saw in kirkby a few saturdays back looking at my inferno while you were stopped at traffic lights?

Disastra Coupe
ch!ppen was it you i saw in kirkby a few saturdays back looking at my inferno while you were stopped at traffic lights?

Hmmm, i don't think so pal. I've only been in Kirkby once in the last few weeks and that was a Friday night... as my mate got absolutely smashed on Gin and it was 'entertaining' to say the least haha.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I live in Alfreton :)

Megane R26

Boom.

I'm sure that's where I've been tonight to pick up a 172 cup for a mate, if theres a shell petrol station just off the A38 then I was there, saw a blue scooby on cams, white RS4 booting it around, a few more scoobs and some playboy in a gay blue MR2 convertable. All whilst sitting in the shell garage for 20 mins

340i
I'm sure that's where I've been tonight to pick up a 172 cup for a mate, if theres a shell petrol station just off the A38 then I was there, saw a blue scooby on cams, white RS4 booting it around, a few more scoobs and some playboy in a gay blue MR2 convertable. All whilst sitting in the shell garage for 20 mins

That is the one... well, you would of been in Somercotes, just down the road!

Did you come off JCT28 of the M1 and straight off the island to Somercotes?

Small world, huh :)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
That is the one... well, you would of been in Somercotes, just down the road!

Did you come off JCT28 of the M1 and straight off the island to Somercotes?

Small world, huh :)

Yeah mate thats the one, I go all over the country in my Cup and never get bloody spotted....stealthy boring Iceburg FTL :(