ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone from oxford area

clio rsi turbo, phase 2

as the title says, im from oxford, just joined about a month ago, just seeing whos near.

Full Fat 182 - Was..

yep im oxford too

might have seen me about, silver 182 with clio uk as the number plate

:D

nice ta meet ya

clio rsi turbo, phase 2

cool, didnt realise. the only clio in oxford, that ive seen is a cup in light blue with a missive clio sport sticker in the back window, saw it on abingdon road once. so do you lot meet up locally sometimes?

Yep from Abingdon Arctic blue 182, seen loads of other 182s around Oxford, black, racing blue, silver, and a few cups and 172s

Abarth 500

Wow! I never new there were so many of us...

Perhaps its time I popped my renewal form in the post!

How many people who have posted above would be up for a school night pub meet somewhere around Oxford??

Wow all these people near me and hardly met anyone!

We should get a cruise going in Oxford! What a plan James! lol

When the shopping centre is finished in Didcot we can hold one there! Will be good. Only 2mins up the road from me :D

clio rsi turbo, phase 2

cool this sounds like a good plan, btw, did anyone from here go to the cruise at cheltnum on sat night? was mad, at least a couple of hundred cars there! we should def meet up for a cruise in oxford soon.

Abarth 500

:eek: I led the Oxford convoy for that cruise!! Did you go up from the Peartree services ??

<shameless site plug>

If you like cruising then check out http://www.CruiseSouthMids.co.ukwww.CruiseSouthMids.co.uk - Its just had a total overhaul and were building up members and content again... It was CSM who co-organised lase Saturdays cruise...

</shameless site plug>

Anyone free one night next week for a couple of after work jars?

How about an Oxford meet as opposed to a cruise??? As in we all meet and go to a pub or sommet and have a chat and get to konw everyone.....?

Im from up by Stratford-upon-avon...about 45 mins north

Abarth 500

If I was to suggest meeting at The Trout pub (minutes from the A34) at about 7.30pm for a brief look at cars (very brief because it will be cold, dark and probably wet!) followed by a longer time spent having a couple of bevvies and a bit of a chat, who would be up for it??

(and if not, why not?)

clio rsi turbo, phase 2

i didnt go up with the main bunch that you led up there, but i did c you then in that case, my mate alan with the yellow tomcat went up with you tho. ate you going this weekend? and the meet sounds like a good idea to.

Abarth 500

I doubt Im going to a cruise this weekend but will let you know next time there is a convoy heading off from Oxford if you fancy (Cheltenham Cruise is normally a Sunday not Saturday BTW)

Right then - Wednesday, 7.30pm, Trout at Wolvercote, any more takers?

Full Fat 182 - Was..

Quote: Originally posted by Lunner on 02 November 2004

How about an Oxford meet as opposed to a cruise??? As in we all meet and go to a pub or sommet and have a chat and get to konw everyone.....?

Im from up by Stratford-upon-avon...about 45 mins north
My plan exactly!!! i was planning this a while back as youll remember but i couldnt get enough support so shelved it, but if you horrid lot want to come alkong then i might dust off my plans and we can all go for a bender in oxford as its central to us all

let me know what you all think

Full Fat 182 - Was..

i was supposed to be being set up as the area rep for oxfordshire but ive never heard anything back,

SEZ, and Nicx, fancy a meet tonight or failing that going up in convoy to wolvercote on weds for 7:30???

PM me

Sez you got my Mob number call us

Zim

clio rsi turbo, phase 2

cool see ya there then, how about meeting at peartree services again (like sunday) then convoying there?

Full Fat 182 - Was..

convoy from peartree sounds good

ill see if the didcot clios will meet at McDs in didcot and then go up in convoy to peartree....

whats the directions for this pub place then??? just so we all know where to go.

Do Multi Map and post the pic so we can find it

Zim

Abarth 500

The pub is about 1 mile from the peartree down towards Wolvercote...

How about we all meet at Peartree (cos thats nice and easy) at 7.30 (cos everyone should be able to make it by then) on Wednesday (cos that gives you plenty of time to sort it out) and then take it from there!

Coming so far: (please Copy & Paste)

1 Christian (cbscup)

[Edited by cbscup on 03 November 2004 at 1:12pm]

Suzuki SV1000S

Yeah it is just past the Redlion and the oxford hotel hehe I was there last weekend and will be there from the 10th to the 12th too, so may come along if you guys have a meet around that time. I have a house in Milton-under-wychwood if that counts for me to come, hardly every go there though..

Abarth 500

Bugger - sorry, meant next Wednesday ie 10th November...

And its an open invitation for every member of ClioSport, forum user of ClioSport of car enthusiast of any shape or form.

Please confirm below who is free on the 10th...

1 Christian (cbscup)

Suzuki SV1000S

If you guys are still on about Meeting at the Trout then I will go. Can pretend to be taking the bird out for diner then, and accidentally bump into you lot, hehe - Am supposed to be spending quality time with her from Wednesday to Sunday in my house in Burford.

Full Fat 182 - Was..

so to clear things up, this is not today but next wednesday!!!

just so i dont go and turn up on my jack jones and wait like a lemon for you horrid lot to turn up next week!

so 7:30 next week as in the 10th of november at the peartree

cool count me in

Abarth 500

Wednesday, November 10th, 7.30pm, Peartree Services.

1 Christian (cbscup)

2 Steven (clio_rsi)

3 James 182

4 George 16v (loitering with the misses!)

Anyone else fancy it?

Suzuki SV1000S

Can I just check then, You guys are going to be going to the TROUT pub after meeting up yeah? and where is PEARTREE services? (is it the services off Wolvercote roundabout?)