ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone goin to Crail on Sun for FastCar

ive never been to anything like this but i was thinking of goin, looks like a minted day out, and ill be doin feck all on sunday anyway!

Anyone else goin up?

I was thinking about it but I rekon i wil go to the one on the 22nd because there will be loads of neds their this weekend, with it being a mag day. Do you fancy coming on the 22nd and we can get a cup vs willy race on?

whats happenin on the 22nd like? dont know if i fancy goin both times its feckin miles away from me! its on the north east coast of Scotland for the folks who dont know just below aberdeen

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by Neil82cup on 05 June 2003

I was thinking about it but I rekon i wil go to the one on the 22nd because there will be loads of neds their this weekend, with it being a mag day. Do you fancy coming on the 22nd and we can get a cup vs willy race on?
Hey, I might be up for that.. wouldnt want to go on the 8th too.. fast car = bunch of idiots...just checked andits only 48 miles away from me.. never been to crail before though.. what should I expect if I go ? would probably want to bring the GF along.

same here im just takin the chick, i heard it was 15 quid to race on the dragway 1/4 mile and you get printouts of your times and it also goes on the website, i just wanted to go on the 8th for all the stunt shows and fire shows and stuff and get photos of all the nice motas!

KDF_ on a non mag day its mostly enthusiasts with some very fast cars that go! You would like it im sure, im definatly going on the 22nd so if you want to drive over with me and my bro let me know.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

okay,

I will let you know nearer the time.. Sounds like a good laugh though and I wouldnt mind having a go on the strip :D

its not just below aberdeen, its over the tay road bridge at dundee, about 20 miles away, if travelling from south, best to come in from edinburgh way and head for dundee, look for signs for saint andrews and look for signs.