ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone going renault world series?

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Going tomorrow.

Collecting my Westfield on the way. Hope the weather stays fine, no roof.:eek:

Attachments

• DSC00002.JPG
    DSC00002.JPG
    294.5 KB · Views: 3
  Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Thank you.:)

Would've preferred to take the Clio instead for obvious reasons, but place I'm collecting the SEiW from is only down the road and coinsides with tomorrow.

Says its gonna chuck it down mate.....Get your water proofs on haha.

Ace motor btw. Bet your excited to get it.

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Says its gonna chuck it down mate.....Get your water proofs on haha.

Ace motor btw. Bet your excited to get it.

I've owned her nearly a year now. She's had work done at Northampton Motorsport recently. Tomorrow's the day of collection for the car. Not too excited about the bill though.:eek:

.....or the supposed weather.:(

172 Cup
Still debating whether to head there or not dependant on weather really - it was forecast heavy showers yesterday.

Ph 1 172
just out of interest where abouts do you park when you go to this (its my first year) is there on site parking or is there shuttlebus from off field parking?

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
I enjoyed it :) first time I've had the chance to see an F1 car in action which was good, watched the megane cups and the formula renault too. Sunburnt to hell now, lol.

Ph 1 172
nope, stoney carparks and a longggggg walk mate

do you have to pay for it and is it easy getting parking? just wondering as i have my little brother with me who is only young, so got him a picnic so dont wanna leave it in the car....... and how long a walk are we talking?lol

M135i
No free aslong as you got tickets, plenty of spaces, just some car parks are v far away. didnt walk it personally as i was on the stand so drove up :rasp:

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
do you have to pay for it and is it easy getting parking? just wondering as i have my little brother with me who is only young, so got him a picnic so dont wanna leave it in the car....... and how long a walk are we talking?lol

We got there today about midday and parking wasn't an issue, was probably a 10 minute walk I guess, not bad.

Ph 1 172
well ill be getting there at around 9 so fingers crossed..... well looking forward to this what did you guys think of ti today then??? not expecting it to be fantastic as its free but should still be good

Da

Less
I'll be in the Collectors parking tomorrow so hopefully not too much walking around! If anyone spots me (or my car) come say hello! :approve:

Bus w**ker
n0rm did. Was a full picnic set. Plastic plates, knives, forks, coolbag etc. Nice for free.

Bus w**ker
PMSL you don't want much for free do you? :rasp: Just the picnic set, you have to provide your own food.

Clio 182
I'll be in the Collectors parking tomorrow so hopefully not too much walking around! If anyone spots me (or my car) come say hello! :approve:

Just puttin the tent away then heading over.
Will pop over. Look out for a tall bloke with red head lookin around your car. HaHa

182 FF
anyone buy >40 gbp on merchandise and get the free hamper ?? womdered what is in it ?

me, it was a good trade off, i got a shirt, the wife got the bag.

was good quality to, all metal knives & forks, cheese board and knife, wine glasses and plates, napkins, and a wine cooler.

tip top, lol:approve:

182 & Porsche 986
someone parked a car near me had about 8 of them picnic things in there boot, i couldn't spend all that money for those.. hmmm..

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
We went down in an old school austin mini, White one 4 of us in it.

Saw a fair few clios on the way home