ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone got a Clio mk3 with 45mm H&R lowering springs? Suggestions please..

cli

Clio mk3 3dr
Right now my mk3 clio is on 45mm H&R. I looked at the option of coil overs and they are too pricey for what my Clio is worth. Anyways, I installed the H&R springs and on stock 15Inch 195/50/15 they look pretty low enough. Once I put on 17s, the arch gap is too big for my liking. I did have a BMW e90 M sport previously, and I used tyre sizes to fill in the arch gap. Currently running on 205/40/17 on a 7J et35 wheels. I did look into a bit bigger profile like 205/45/17, or just got a size smaller to 16s. I'm trying to get a flush stance look, WITHOUT arch gap. Is there anyone running on H&R springs? please post pics and details of your setup. I'll post my pics below for future references for others too.

How I bought it:
1.jpg

Little update😁 (wheel trim):
s-l1600.jpg

After lowering on H&R 45mm springs with stock wheels:
IMG_4249.jpeg

After installing 17s (205/40/17 7J ET35) combined with H&R 45mm springs:
IMG_4262.jpeg

IMG_4264.jpeg

IMG_4271.jpeg

IMG_4265.jpeg

2008 Clio Mk3 1.2Tce
I know I'm a bit late to the party on this one, but I was wondering how easy it was for you to fit the lowering springs? I'm considering putting the same springs that you have on as I think it looks good on yours. If you got a shop to do the job, how much was that?