ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone got a machine polisher in the Norwich area?

Clio 182FF
Greets,

Looking for someone to machine out a few scratches which the car has had for a while now.

Anyone local or near Norwich willing to do it for some beer tokens?

Thanks.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Darren may do it for you.... Username db who is the managing director of of db detailing, He's in Diss which isn't too far

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
LOL @ completely linking him up

I meant to come over and say Hi on Sunday but I didn't want to interupt you while you were giving your car yet another wipe down.

Seriously?! Andy mate, you should have! Couldn't remember whether you said you were coming or not!

Bus w**ker
I didn't even know you'd turned up, but then I did spend most of the day trackside. Wanted to meet you and check out your work. :(

And then you ignored my text and this made me cry. Like this :cry:.

Bus w**ker
The one asking you to let me know when everyone was leaving the CS stand for the parade lap lol. It was ok though, I just made a mad dash down the pit wall, to my car and then pushed in behind n0rm...ooer when I spotted Dan's old LY rolling out.

Clio 182FF
Lots of man love in this thread lol!

I shall PM him tonight, used to work in Diss so know it well.

Cheers dudes.

Bumder With A Buffer
db detailing penis sticker ftw!

14062009818.jpg

Not got a car
I wouldnt mind some one machine polishing mine, the paint work still feels rough. What would it cost roughly? Wouldnt mind a machine polish and then a layer of dodo orange crush

RB 200 Cup!
come to curry night next week - darren should be there - once you get a pint down him im sure the prices will be cheaper ;)