ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone got a Pioneer PDP-4270XD plasma?

Golf GTI 1.8T
If one has, would one mind telling me if their freeview is working on it.

I have posted this thread about the problem on avforums but haven't got a helpful response yet.

Cheers.

I've just taken delivery of a PDP-507XD and freeview works perfectly on it, not that I' use it as got Sky HD.

There are two aerial in sockets on the back, one for freeview the other for standard TV (normal 5 channels). Have you checked that you have plugged into the right one?

Golf GTI 1.8T
^ yep plenty of times lol.

has 0% signal on the signal check so guessing I'd better ring pioneer.

cheers

Golf GTI 1.8T
whys that?

just looked at pioneers website and they have a authorised service centre in this town which is lucky. hopefully they might get it sorted there on warranty?

whys that?

just looked at pioneers website and they have a authorised service centre in this town which is lucky. hopefully they might get it sorted there on warranty?

It's just easier and they should swap it over for you without any problem.

But then I guess you will need to run the new screen in again for 200 hours.

Plus you might get charged for collection etc from Pioneer as I'm sure just parts and labour are free.

So soon after purchase I would only contact Pioneer direct if I didn't get satisfaction out of the dealer.

Let us know how you get on.

Golf GTI 1.8T
cheers, I think its under 28 days and digitaldirects fault department sounds ok. cheers.

lol this one wernt run in anyway.

I don't think it makes a big difference - I never run my old Pioneer 433MXE in.

Although I did this time, need to book an ISF now.

Golf GTI 1.8T
I'm so thick, only just come to me last night its probably down to the old analoge aerial, best we get a new freeview one then try it :)