ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone got/heard a Polk SR124DVC

Skoda Fabia vRS
i work at Motor World and one of our customers needs to replace his PG Xenon X12D4

i have been looking into replacements for him

one option is a Type R Alpine, most of his system is Alpine but ive always thought the speakers were the weak point in the range, not that they are actually bad but that better can be had for the money

one option discussed with our ICE fella @ our technical dept was Polk as we are now exclusive dealers for it

i didnt have a catalogue for the SR range in branch, neither do we have the internet in store, so i said id have a look when i came home

christ, this sub is a mother and its the kinda spec/price we are looking at so im wondering if anyone has ever seen/heard/owns one ???

sr124dvc.jpg

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Polk Audio have been around for donkeys years. They are, as I am sure you are aware, an American brand.

Far from being high end, they are regarded as the American "Audioline" and are sold through the big stores like Pep Boys and mail order catalogues such as Crutchfield. (think Argos and your getting there)