ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone had any problems with greenlight insurance???

clio 182 ff
hello all clio driver having a problem sold my g/f car so we can share one as i have a works van but for some reason greenlight insurnace won't let her on my insurnace we r both 23 an i have never had a crash r anything same with her no pionts.

anyone know anygood insurnace???

Shop round there no one perfect company

Green light don't cover certain young drivers from memory they why that cannot cover you.

First thing, how long have you been with greenlight?

If you are mid term then taking the advice to just go elsewhere could mean you loose out financially somewhere.

Try HIC, they were similarly priced and matched my Greenlight premium when they wouldn't insure my Cup

clio 182 ff
i'm about 8 months in to my insurnace with green light can't understand why
they won't let my gf on my insurance we r both same age an everything (prob cos she's a dog lol)

i'm about 8 months in to my insurnace with green light can't understand why
they won't let my gf on my insurance we r both same age an everything (prob cos she's a dog lol)

Its depends on there policies your on as there just brokers.